> Morlune Application, eharmony  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Morlune
post Dec 10 2012, 07:55 PM
Post #1

Morlune

Group: Shards of Existence Member
Member No.: 637

1a. Your Character's Name/Class/Level, and include any alts that we may need to contact you on
Oldmanreacharound

1b. Your RL First Name/Age/Sex
you can call me justin

2a. We raid Tues at 8pm central and Sat-Sun 11am central. Can you attend all from start to finish on a regular basis?
sometiimes

2b. What other days and times are you available in case we have an impromptu raid?
n/a

3. List all previous cataclysm guilds and reasons for no longer being guilded. Include any server transfers.
im a lawyer

4. Where did you hear about us, and do you know anyone in SoE that would vouch for your skill and reliability? Please ask their permission to list their names.
mcdonalds parking lot

5. When did you start playing WoW and what is your total /played?
too long

6. Tell us about your raiding experience since Classic WoW.
i dont feel liike it

7. Everybody thinks they're a good player, and most are wrong. Describe in detail what makes it true in your case. Include information about how you raid, and how you prepare outside of raids. If your former guilds used WWS logs, post some links.
my name is justin

8. Will you be self-sufficient, come to raids prepared (we expect you to bring your own food, we'll cover the rest), and research bosses on your own time so that we can fit you in smoothly?
want to see my biceps

9. Do you agree that we are all just travelers on spaceship earth?
stfu

10. Please post an Armory link for your character.
horsegore.png

11. What is your primary PvE talent spec? Are you willing to respec to benefit the guild whenever asked to, even if it hurts your own stats in order to boost everybody else's?
i say my rotation on vent

12. Do you enjoy PvP as an activity outside of raiding?
If you mean Penis v Penis, yes.

13. Briefly tell us what you can offer to our guild that makes you stand out from other apps.
More attractive than Justin.

14. Is your computer and internet connection reliable and not likely to lag or disconnect?
Maybe.
15. Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Microphone is recommended for all classes, mandatory for key positions (tanks, healers, primary CCs)
No.

16. Post a screenshot of your raiding UI (zone into AV, or use any other raid) so we can look at bindings and screen clutter. You can upload it to ImageShack or ImageDump or whatever host you prefer. Mandatory--we want to see what you see.
horsefuck.jpeg

17. Have you taken the time to read the "Who Are We?" page and agree to adhere to what we are looking for as an app and future member?
Ye.

--------------------
"Hey Morlune, I saw Spagett and it was NOT FUNNY." -Killsfercake 10/24/08
SPAGETT!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kaoz
post Dec 10 2012, 09:33 PM
Post #2

Teh pwn

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I vouch for him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic [2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users]
0 Members:

Board sponsored by; An old classic runescape community!
Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2018 - 12:52 AM
Skin created by No1 1000 / Sublime Development